This campaign is one in which everyone can GET INVOLVED!
The purpose of this campaign is to give young people an opportunity to make a better choice by learning from the consequences of others who are willing to share their story. So how can you help?
HELP US REACH OUT
- Motivity is receiving hundreds of reasons/stories from people to help encourage youth to wait to have sex. You can help us collect reasons, raise awareness and gather support at booths in the community and at local events and community programs.
- You may also help us to spread the word by distributing posters and brochures to local businesses in your community to display.
- Become a Fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter & SHARE, SHARE, SHARE. Share Motivity with those your friends and followers! Let others know how Motivity is providing a valuable resource to teens, parents, youth leaders on how and why teens should wait to have sex.
- This campaign is intended to help youth make better decisions. If you know of someone who may be in the valley of decision – share this website with them. All it takes is one reason for a young person to make a life-lifting decision.
SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US
- If you have or are aware of local events and community programs in your area, tweet, post, call or email us with that information. Contact Donna Pinchum directly at: email@example.com
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
- If you are skilled in public relations, marketing, fundraising, grant-writing or graphic design, and would like to support our work with your talent, we need your help. If you would like to help us make this campaign a phenomenal success in any of these areas, please contact us by calling 313.288.8432 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.