WILL YOU STRUGGLE, JUST GET BY, OR WILL YOU DO WELL FINANCIALLY?
Did you know that the majority of students in America and around the world enter adulthood without a basic financial education, setting them up for a host of troubles ranging from credit card debt to NO SAVINGS AT ALL. Poor decisions made as a teenager or young adult can lead to a lifetime of debt and financial burden. Imagine a teen without an understanding of the basics of finance, not enough skill to find employment to sustain the basic necessities for supporting themselves AND an unwanted pregnancy.
- Teen mothers are less likely to complete high school with only an average of ONE THIRD receiving a diploma
- Only 1.5% receive a college degree by the age of 30
- Nearly 80% of teen mothers end up on welfare.
- The sons of teen mothers are 13% more likely to end up in prison while their daughters are 22% more likely to become teen mothers themselves.
Motivity Programming will provide youth with a realistic and hands-on approach to understanding finances and how decisions to engage in early sexual activity can impact the overall health of a person’s future financial stability well into adult years.
QUESTION: WHAT KIND OF WORK EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
ANSWER: WORK EXPERIENCE? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET WORK EXPERIENCE WHEN NO ONE WILL GIVE ME A JOB?
Within an unsure economy and unemployment rates on the rise, businesses are hesitant to offer work to teenagers. Motivity will provide youth with the edge that separates them from the rest.
Motivity will work with your teen in the following areas:
- Customer service/etiquette training
- Resume writing/employability skills
- Clothing service resources
- And job placement opportunities